Tuesday, July 31, 2007

RWZ Pictures

First, I kept seeing This Guy-- no, I don't remember his name. Groundsomething. Groundswell, maybe?-- all around thr RWZ, but just for a second at a time, so I never got a good look. I kept thinking it was Masonry. Then, I ended up on a PuG with him, and realized what I was seeing. He was a good player, and he could type complete words. But, he was no Mason.



This was the goal of the mission-- the Rikti AV, also seen in the Lady Grey TF. No, I'm not even going to attempt to spell his name. The guy in white in front of Blaze (again, I don't remember the name. Not a clue this time) was a tank with an interesting pulling strategy. He had the eye-lasers from one of the Epic power pools and pulled them right to him. He only used it to thin the herd around the AV, and then pull the AV itself out of the room. It worked pretty well.




This was the room we pulled the AV from, and one of the reasons I'm becoming more amused with I10 as I see more of it. The maps are just awesome. I wish I could have taken better pictures, but I did get quite a few anyway, to at least give an idea of what it looks like. I don't even have captions for the rest of the pictures of it, but I'll post them anyway.

















Trying to give an idea of the size of it here. It was huge. Almost as big as the skyscrapers in the city zones.






Okay, yeah, it's a death picture. But that's not the point of this, though I see death pictures have become a trend. ;) It was one of the few times the top of the crashed ship was clear enough to get a semi-decent picture.







Villain Fyre and Will's "boys" starting to fight the Legacy Chain and the Scrapyarders to get to the Sea Witch, in one of my current least favorite missions.








And this is why it's one of my least favorite missions. Swarms of Legacy Chain and Scrapyarders once we started hitting the Sea Witch = teamwipe, including Will and Keen Havoc's minions. Fyre became one with a steel girder, but look at those minions. Ouch.









Fyre and Will watching the Rikti drop ships come in. I still love that green sky.

No comments: