Monday, July 30, 2007

The Lady Grey TF

Apparently, "death" pictures are expected of me now. So, this is from the failed attempt at the Temple of the Waters SF. +6's make for lots of death. That's Luna, embedded in a hillside in a cave, in her new "goth" look. Luna will change costumes much more than my other characters. She's like that.
I think it was the third team-wipe when we decided to give it up, and move back to Hero side and the new Lady Grey TF. I'm so glad we did.



Blaze and Shadow Fall make for bad screenshots. But I tried anyway, because the maps were just so freakin' cool. We cleared this room (first mission? maybe second) but Blaze stopped to take one last look.


This was the mission were we had to rescue Penny-from-Faultline from the Rikti. Penny and most of the team are in the center, near the portal




Lunar Midnight, one of our Pick-Ups, Frost, and Blaze. Penny's suspended in the purple aura.






Bad picture, partly from the effects in the mission, and partly because of my graphics quality. In the background is three of the four "Riders," the Rikti version of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. There was a fog throughout the mission, which intensified the auras around the Riders nicely.





My part of the "talk like a Rikti" inspired team, SYN-13. Yet another failed Crey experiment set loose to wander around Paragon City.






No comments: