Monday, July 2, 2007

Eye Candy

Now, I should write something substantial. There's been lots going on, both with, as Mason calls it "Team Vigil," and with Team 3.0. I have a scene I've been wanting to write out for a few days, about Fyre's steps after she realizes E's not waking up. But I'm not going to do any of that. It was a long day at work, even though it was a half day, and my brain's in neutral already. So, let's look at pretty pictures instead. And, yeah, technically, I should have put these in reverse order, probably, but... We'll deal with it this way, huh?


I just really like this picture. That was Skylar Blue, who was deleted awhile ago even though she was my very first character. I don't remember the name of the male character in the picture. He was from my old SG, which doesn't exist anymore. I think that was Skyway. We were waiting for the team to get there, and it was one of those "look at this" moments when emotes were a novelty. Still, I like the picture. It looks like a painting, or something.




Cassandra Noir, sometime before level 20. She had the leaning thing going on way back then. The other character was someone from the old SG. No idea what his name was.

No idea where I got this from, but I like it.



I found this one shortly after Fyre got the "Rise of the Phoenix," and this looks like it should be the "artist's interpretation." Or something. No idea where it came from, either.



Lunatrix flying through Port Oakes with her jetpack.



This is Fyre-Hex, aka "villain Fyre," and Cpt. William Piett with some random voodoo guy, who has kind of a nifty costume.



Cassandra Noir in Eden.



Fyre Hex and StarWyng in Brickstown.



Fyre Hex in the Carnie/Malta mission. She was... cranky.



Obsydian Fyre, with Masonry Redux and Keen Frost in the background.



Masonry Redux and Obsydian Fyre, during one of the rare times they weren't fighting with each other.


Sometimes, a Freak just needs some relaxation time.


The Night-Watch, Kat Astrophe in front, Johnny Backstreet in red, Swamp Fox in blue.


Obsydian Fyre, having a really bad day.



Warshades had some really interesting bugs for awhile.
One of them gave Fyre a shot-gun. I doubt she minded.



This was Team 1.0 fighting the Kronos that didn't one-shot half the team before disappearing. The higher quality of the picture is because it came from E's computer, not mine.



Fyre Hex, leaning on her good buddy Statesman, at the end of one of Team 1.0's Tyrant mission.

Fyre and E, in Pocket D, WAY back when E was jealous of Mason.



The Circle of Thorns and a victim in King's Row.




Demonic Angel Noir in one of the holiday missons.



Angel Noir in her "angelic" guise with Vagabond Mage in one of the holiday missions.



Angel Noir, a shivan, and the ugliest baby ever, aka "Baby New Year."



The Final Frontiersman, aka Sam, and Tess Frost during the holiday event. Sam and Tess were deleted, but I like to think of it as we sent them to a big farm, where they can run and play.



Vagabond Magus and Eve Moran in her Arachnos disguise.



Roxi Toxic, frightening civilians.
She's on Freedom, stagnant at about level 14 or so, and that was a bug that left harassed civilians to hang around, instead of fade away once they were saved.



Yeah, someone dropped a building on me. The striped socks are under the boots, and the Munchkins are off-camera.



Sybil Noir and her gang. She's on Guardian, at around level 12 or so.


E and Fyre, from Team 1.0, on "their" island.



Angel Noir, in some mission that I don't remember but had something to do with Coralax. I think.



E and Fyre, 1.0, at the train station in Croatoa. I think this must have come from E's computer, too.
That's most, if not all, of the good ones up to now. I hope to maybe get that scene written tomorrow. At work.

4 comments:

The Vagabond said...

"Sam and Tess were deleted, but I like to think of it as we sent them to a big farm, where they can run and play."

I like that thought. I enjoyed Sam & Tess immensely.

Warwriter Widow said...

Don't knock your pix, they were of good quality too. You should have seen mine before getting my new video card - they were 2D. I am so glad that I'm not the only one suffering from altitis multiservus too. Can't wait to see your "long" post (because they're always good!).

The Vagabond said...

Just remembered the name of the character in blue in the Night-Watch pic. That's my roommate's character "Swamp Fox".

Fyre Hex said...

Fixed! I'm as bad with names in the game as I am in RL, apparently. Thanks!