Monday, July 16, 2007

Unnecessary Pictures.

Pointless? Absolutely. But, fun!


More death pictures. Fyre died, but the fire didn't go out. And HeroStats makes a really interesting inset when it's on


Just keeping with the theme. Luna and Ryu died, but they took some of the Legacy Chain with them.

More death. Luna died first, and the Longbow rushed to take out the rest of the team.


I have absolutely no idea of what exactly is going on here. Or why I took the screenshot. But, I bet those ninjas will feel awfully silly when they see it.



Villain-Fyre in an Arachnos base.




In the arc that has you "warning" Ghost Widow and then rescuing Wretch, there's a cut scene. I wanted to see if it would show up for screenshots. It does. So, Ghostwidow, Mu'Rakir, Huntsman Ohanko, and minions.





1 comment:

The Vagabond said...

I think Ryu's ninjas feel pretty silly pretty often. Or at least, they should, all the insane things they run off and do.