Friday, May 25, 2007

Villians' Night

Brief. I promise, brief. Really.

Thursday night is apparently Villians' Night in some parts of the world. Who knew? Mason asked E and me along. I was hesitant. CoV... isn't my favorite. But, I haven't played it for a good while, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'll admit, it was fun. Lots of fun. E and I created alts forever ago. The first ones we tried, mine was a level 12 Mastermind. Mastermind? I hate Masterminds. What was I thinking? It took a bit, but I picked back up again, and it was a lot of fun. I think the team had a lot more to do with it than the AT. E's character kept him uncharacteristically quiet *cough,cough* but Sybil's fun, sort of a mean version of Fyre. Sort of. I think if we keep it up, Sybil and Sapphire Night are going to get into it. (Yes, that's a "lol.")

E and I switched to our 19's, my dom and his corruptor, but I was really too tired to enjoy it by then. Plus, Lily's timid and quiet, so not so much fun in a big group.

But, thanks, Futura Force, for inviting us along. I look forward to the next experiment in villiany.

6 comments:

The Vagabond said...

Even though I missed being a part of the conversation (everyone treated REDS like an object, which he kinda is), it was fun to be able to just sit back and listen to the conversation. I was free to just sit there and laugh without having to think too hard about how to react. :D

Mega D said...

Glad you had a good time, Fyre! I always feel awkward making the shift from heroes to villains, even when teamed with friends. Sure, we've all teamed together as heroes, but villains presents different challenges.

It takes me a few rounds to get a sense of the group. So to the extent I contributed to the awkwardness, I apologize.

As for REDS, who I loved, btw, we're used to MMs with 'bots, not 'bots on their own. Let us get used to him and I'm sure we'll treat him less like a prop.

And seriously, by the time we wrapped up last night, we had a greenhouse thing going on with all the plant/ doms. (Also a big fan.)

Anyways, looking forward to the next one. Thanks for adding to the fun!

--Kit

The Vagabond said...

Well, when it comes right down to it, what you have *is* an MM with a bot. It's just that the MM in this case is "thugs" and her 'bot is, well... me. :D

Mega D said...

Details, details, E. :p I'm just saying that I'm not very good at engaging robots in conversation. I promise to get better at it, though.

I'll start practicing on the coffee maker in the break room and work my way up to the robot army I keep stashed away in my secret lab. :D

The Vagabond said...

Oh, come on, Kit... If I start giving away the details here, then I'd be taking away the fun of trying to get the details out of Sybil! :)

Mega D said...

Oh, I meant "details, details" as in "pfft, details," /em sarcasm, not "spill the details." The latter would definitely spoil the fun of getting the scoop from Sybil!

How I meant it sounded so clear in my head. That stuff never converts well to black and white.

And I have taken WAY too much space on Fyre's blog!

As you were. ;)