Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A bucket on his head! Get it?

I did a bunch of stuff off-line today, while I was supposed to be working. I'll post it after this. First, though, a laugh break before I post all the drama. I promised Mason I'd send the log, but instead of going through that, I'll just post it here.
It was Sunday evening, and Mason was rhapsodizing his love Carnies. Fyre wasn't happy. She hates Madeline Casey. They have a history. I'll post more when I get into Fyre's background-- I really, really need to get on that, I know. And Carnies just plain suck. They're tough. I don't like them, either. Mason's love of Carnies has been a running joke since we hit that level with the original team. He's really getting into his descriptions. Then, E says to Fyre and Kit, in local, "I'll bet when he's home alone, he puts on really ugly pants and wears a bucket on his head." Fyre and Kit break up. Back in team, Mason goes on, oblivious to the comment, "Plus I like beating the crap out of those Strongmen." E, Fyre, and Kit break up, more. Later, they finally get a Carnie mission, and they continue randomly giggling like demented school girls. I think Mason was still clueless. Finally, we start calming down. Then Frost says, "I get it, now." The characters AND the players laugh like fiends.

No comments: