Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ask Me No Questions

Okay, quickly, because it's 2:15am. If I don't post now, though, I'm going to forget some of this stuff. Lots of stuff to do at RL work tomorrow, and I just know it's going to knock it all right out of my head.

I won't post transcripts, at least now. I think I can expect Mason to do that. Much more neatly and patiently than I would, too.

Briefly, though... Fyre has distrusted Longbow for a very long time. (And my next project here is to post a much more comprehensive description, explaination, background, whatever of Fyre. She's much more complicated than her descriptions in game, and her motivations are very easy to misunderstand or overlook otherwise. E gets it, becasue we've RP'ed the characters together so much, and talk about it WAY too often, but I don't think anyone else does. Subtle doesn't go over well in the middle of drama) Since E and Fyre did a Malta mission where Longbow members were brainwashed, if not before, which was back with the 1.0 characters. She's finally got what at least seems to be concrete proof that E's boss, Strym, has infiltrated Longbow. She explains to E, Mase, and Frosty that E's Longbow boss is compromised. Do we know the exact details of by whom and for what? Well, no, but that's not important right now. Fyre realizes that E still has his Longbow comm on. I'm not sure who actually pointed it out first, though. Fyre calls E an idiot and there's a fun moment of panic while they all figure out what the hell to do with the comm. They all realize that "Longbow," the good, the bad and the ugly, has heard every word they've said. More panic while they consider E's daughter, Jen, and her Longbow guards.

Fyre has a plan in place. Okay, I'd thought of it about a half hour before. After E says the comm has been on and Longbow has been listening, I really wasn't sure what to do about Jen. So, "briliant plan." Fyre has Jen kidnapped by her people. Fyre considered this an emergency measure. She still doesn't consider ANYone trustworthy, some less than others, of course. Not even E. She suspects he's been some kind of brainwashed. So, she tries to tell the others as little as possible, but lets out tiny bits of information, when Mason looks like he might want to kill her (again) and when E looks like he's going to go catatonic from fear and grief. She tells them not to ask her questions. She's worried that Strym, or Longbow, or someone, will attempt to get the information. She thinks that if she has the most information, she's at the most risk. Even she, however, doesn't have all the information, such as where Jen is or exactly who's with her. Fyre figures if she doesn't know, no one can torture the information out of her. Or try. Fyre has some experience with that. (*coughnotgivinganythingmorewaycough*)

E's lulled into security. Much more quickly than Fyre expected. He's more grateful than she expected. It makes her a little nervous. Frost is calm, possibly somewhat lost. Mason glares and grumbles. He goes off to "think." E had made a mention of Fyre's and his relationship, and Mason seemed to have a slight adverse reaction. Fyre noticed. And the glares and grumbles irriated her. Fyre feels like she's had to take care of all sorts of difficult things on her own. She's angry about it. E goes to Icon to ditch the Longbow uniform and Fyre goes off to yell at Mason.

Mason says that Fyre pushes E and tells him what to do. Fyre has no idea what Mason's talking about, and so has no come-back for it. She's beginning to think that Mason is jealous of her, because of her and E's relationship. She doesn't want to come out and say that, because she knows that Mason would freak. They didn't actually argue, or discuss, long. I think both players were worn out from the Insta-drama before.

We joined up with the rest of Futura, and had a nice drama-break. I know, I missed stuff, skipped stuff, etc. I'll try to cover any large holes tomorrow, but must sleep now.

1 comment:

Warwriter Widow said...

Me? Patience? No. I did considerable squishing and editing, and it *still* took me six hours. I hate editing too much, because, like I said, I'm afraid I don't give you guys justice. Now it's up to YOU to give out your point of view! Muahahaha!