Friday, September 28, 2007

Pictures: The Shadow Shard, and "other"

Mo and Dunk. I thinks she likes Dunk because he's about her height.

Void!


Ellianne Sylvanie, my archery/energy blaster. I wanted an archer when the powerset came out. I couldn't come up with a character that it fit, though, and tried a few different things before I made Elli. So, yeah, she's an elf. Sort of. I didn't put much thought or effort into her background, so it's pretty fuzzy. But, I like the powerset and the way she looks too much to delete her. At the moment. It still does entertain me when she puts the bow away for a second and punches something, and the "something" goes flying across the room.


Book-ends!




Mo in a Tesla cage. More amusing, Will in the Chameleon Suit.





I'll bet Frostfire uses these guys. He probably just runs a tab.



The Newbies: Hex Raven, my dark/dark scrapper; and Derick Darklight, Vagz's resurrected Warshade. She has serious accuracy problems, and she's developing an endurance problem. Fun, huh? They're only level 8, so her survival isn't guaranteed.



How about that for detail? It's real money! Except, the numbers are backwards.



I've developed a love/hate relationship with the Shadow Shard. I heard it was a good place to hunt for arcane salvage. I've had just a little bit of free time, so I thought I'd give it a shot. After about 2 hours of somewhat intermittent play, I'd made about 3.3 million influence and Fyre had hit the debt cap (550k at level 50, in case you don't have a blaster or haven't done Rikti ship raids). I did it again a day later with almost identical results. Whether it's worthwhile or not might be debatable, but the trip to the Shadow Shard might be worth it just for the scenery. Above is the Chantry.



Wisps, up close and personal. I don't recommend getting this close.



Fyre, outside the Storm Palace. The purple-y poofy things are Storm Elementals. Again, I don't recommend getting close.



The Storm Palace



The sky outside the Storm Palace. My new desktop wall paper.

No comments: