Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fyre's Respec: April 1, 2008

Like I said yesterday, I respeced Fyre. Here's her powers and enhancements, as of 4/1/08.












I think it's pretty self-explanatory, what I did here. I know I lost some set bonuses, but I had to make sacrifices somewhere. I added the medicine pool, because otherwise, progress on the healing badges was REALLY slow. I six-slotted brawl to make up for damage I lost elsewhere. I used all damage enhancements, because I wanted A LOT of damage. I took the Fighting Pool so I could get another attack in Boxing, and then I went ahead and took Tough and Weave, too, since I already had the pool and because I hear those are really good powers. And since I was taking the Flight pool anyway, I took Air Superiority, because I hear that's really good, too. I always wanted to try Group Fly, so I went ahead and took that, too. That'll be really good for the Shadow Shard TFs, because those are so fun. And when you're doing those with PuGs, you can't expect everyone to fly, too. Oh, and I still took the Fitness Pool. I mean, c'mon, it's not like I'm crazy. You need those. But I added slots to Swift, because I wanted to go really fast, but I don't like the way SuperSpeed makes my characters look. Ooh, and I changed to the Ice Mastery pool, because I thought a "fire and ice" theme would be really cute. I was going to drop Inferno, but I figured I'd keep it because those are really good set bonuses, and I had to make up what I lost when I dropped the purple sets. I know, those were really expensive, but it's only influence. What's a couple of hundred million here and there, right? Right!
Happy Tuesday, everybody!




2 comments:

pauloddr said...

Someday, I'll work on a real build with 6-slotted Brawl. :D

The Vagabond said...

I want to team with this version of Fyre. Let me get a petless MM up to level 35 and then we can team up in the RWZ. :D