Monday, July 14, 2008

Music Videos

So, I've been meaning to do a big music post again. I'm on the far side of a pop phase at the moment, spurred mostly by stuff I heard randomly while listening to Pandora Radio. But instead of a long (to write and to read) post, I decided to just, again, randomly post YouTube videos. I'll try to do one or two a day until I get bored. Here's three for today.

Paralyzer - Finger Eleven





Four Minutes to Save the World - Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake
(The version I have as an mp3 doesn't have Timbaland, and I like it better. But still, good title for a superhero playlist)





Cold as Fire - Britney Spears
I sort of feel bad for making fun of Britney Spears, but I didn't make the video. Someone with way too much free time did, so they can have the guilt. I like the Oompa-Loompa back-up singers, even better in virtual stick figure form.

No comments: