Monday, February 25, 2008

Too Many Pictures

It's been awhile since I posted pictures. Forgive the out-of-order and the out-of-date.


Will in his winter camo, the "boys," and the imps, Stop and Drop. Roll is either running off randomly or dead. Also, the Ugliest Baby in the World, preparing to bite Will's ankle.

TaskForce DidNotEndWell. Blaze, Masonry, and Vagz arranged in a pinwheel at the feet of Captain Mako, and poor Citadel.


Keen Stronghold checking his list during the last group STF. "Crazy scrappers... check. Empath who speaks in lolcats.... check."


Evangeline, Li Hwon, and Butcher of the Pit scaring the n00bs at the Black Market in Mercy.



Evangeline. Probably hiding from Butch.



Any other purported similarities will be denied.



Or maybe Callie's just a trendsetter. No, I don't remember the other one's name.



And if the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn it to the wick
Ooooh, Barracuda!



Uh, okay. Moving right along, then...


I've played this game almost 3 years now. Two weeks ago, I realized the green ritual glow-clouds (whatever you want to call them) have a BIG FREAKIN' FACE in them.
How did I miss that for 3 years? Yeah, no idea.
Whatever.


Creepy, foggy Dark Astoria scenery. But, I swear I've seen this picture in the mall, with little lights worked in where the streetlights are. I know you know which one I mean.


Talos Island, somewhere near the Dark Astoria gate.



Croatoa Scenery.


Ur doin it wrong!


Will. Glowing pink. That's it.



PUT IT BACK ON!!!


Inappropriate touching!

No comments: