Thursday, February 7, 2008

OMG! Double XP Weekend!

Yes, I know, it doesn't start until tomorrow. But like I'm going to waste playtime by blogging?


Let me say that this is one the times that I appreciate the CoH/V forums. It lets me know that I'm not strangely obsessed. Or at least, I'm not the ony one. Back in "real life," I've been asked, "You do know it's only a game, right?" and "You are going to stop to eat, aren't you?"


So, here's the plan. *Subject to change.


Friday during the day, I'm going to spend the whole time on Lorelei. Maybe she'll hit 40 this year yet. I'm guessing Friday night and most of Saturday will be devoted to Callie and Controller Vagz. (Guest stars are, of course, welcome.) Vagz wants his fire imps, and I can't blame him, especially since he knows how obsessed I was about getting red-side Fyre her imps. Sunday's still pretty open, depending on what the group concensus is for Altitis/TF Sunday.


Now, I think I'm going to take blaster Fyre out for awhile, since I'll probably ignore her all weekend as she doesn't need the craaazzzzy XPs.


No comments: