Thursday, December 13, 2007

Videos and Links

They took down the servers in the middle of the afternoon to fix an issue where Tankers created before i5, who have never respec'ed, lost Taunt. How can you have never respeced since ED? Anyway... Since play-time was interrupted-- /em runs off to check the server status page
Oh, right. Links.

In fact, I'll save you a trip on the YouTube ones. I'm not posting the Dance Gun, or the Boom one, or the real well known ones, because you've probably already seen them. But here are some others.

This one's old, but still one of my faverites. Partly for the song, but the video itself is just good.




These next three are absolutely the best editted videos I've seen. The amount of time that must have went into them boggles the mind. The first is supposed to be the first that was made, and the maker said the second two are much improved, but even the first is amazing.

Dies Irae




Princess of Dusk




Night Prayers




What if the City of Villains trailer was filmed on Freedom?




This was one of my favorite TV shows when I was a kid.


Paragon's Greatest Hero


Short, but good.
Paragon Television



This isn't a video, but it's funny, anyway. Makes me think of Rosie and her love of history.
World War II as PvP

I've never taken a name straight from here, but it helps spur ideas, at least.
Seventh Sanctum Name Generators

Mo's name came partly from here. It's impossibe to read unless you select it all, or get rid of the background.
Dictionary of Faery Names

In case your villains need inspiration:
Peter's Evil Overlord List

And finally, the anti-Lolcats (warning, language not suitable for children):
My Cat Hates You

2 comments:

The Vagabond said...

Nice videos. I hadn't seen any but the first one before. There's some real virtuosos out there.

And "Greatest American Hero" was one of my favorites as a kid, too. :)

Warwriter Widow said...

WW2 as PvP should be used in every history class, gosh darnit. I was dying, absolutely dying. Rosie would be hyperventilating...