Friday, December 21, 2007

Oranbega Island Pictures

This is unquestionably the coolest mission map I've ever seen. The mission comes from Mage Hunter Zahara... I think. I was going to look it up in ParagonWiki before I posted it, so I could let you know the exact name of the contact, the levels you can get it, all that important stuff. But. ParagonWiki is down at the moment, so that's all the information I can give. It's CoV, and if I had to guess, I would say the contact is levels 40-45. If you get the chance, take it, or go along with someone else. No, there's no badge, but it's more than worth it. I'm going to post entirely too many pictures, but it's just that cool.











This is Lilitu. She's not exactly your friend in this mission, or even your ally. But she will kill enemies around the place where you set her free. She won't follow you. Probably, if you look at her wrong, she'll kill you anyway. This the only time it's safe... sort of... to get close to her.








Fyre and Will and the "boys," and the imps.

No comments: