Monday, August 24, 2009

Pictures

I haven't posted pictures for a long time, so here's a bunch of random ones.


Lord Nemesis does not approve this post.



Random Drop Ship explosion from the Virtue event... well, I'd tell you when, but I can't decipher the dates in the new screenshot format, that I hate.


The Shadow Shard



Jez, listening to Vanguard lecture.



Mo, wondering who "they" are.





VEATs vs. Malta




Silence and Andy after they defeated Hro-whateverhisnameis



My elec/elec brute, Darkened Hex, with her patron and his peeps.




Perez glitch




Looks like it hurt, doesn't it?




This is Pocket D's idea of an appropriate band for the VIP lounge.




Looks like it hurt, doesn't it?





No, really. Don't look behind you.





Looks like it's going to hurt, doesn't it?

No comments: