Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Screenshots

As much as I've been playing, I haven't been taking screenshots. I am working on series of "bad bios," (some things are so awful, they just need to be shared) but I'd like to get a few more before I post them. Which means I need to start PuGing a little more often. After that, it shouldn't take long. Other than that, here's what I've gotten lately.


Break-dancing Zombie
Second in a series, the first being Keen's "Ninja Zombie."


Fyre, waiting for a response to a petition during an ITF due to Sister Psyche-- er, Solaris going into a fugue state inside her bubble and not doing anything.


A Vanguard Heavy on patrol in the RWZ.


Trina's the one in black in the center. Other than that, I don't remember who any of those other people are. Just random PuG members.


Trina and Tyrant meet...


... and decide they really don't like each other.


I wonder how well the trains stick to the schedule in the Spirit World.


Speaking of things that don't belong in certain places: Romans in an office building.


When Fae go bad.


Captain Castillo, up close and personal. His outfit isn't that bad...


Especially when you consider this guy.

No comments: